The Zada Secret
My Daddy Sings - Love!
Getting ready for a fine Valentine?
You can create a valentine moment any day, any night, anytime. That's the beauty and wonder of romance. It is love's spice. Whether it's a setup or a surprise, it has to be super special.
PREPARE THE ROOM
- It is not an intellectual exercise: appeal to the natural senses; your lover's AND yours. During preparation think mood. Think ambience.
- LIGHTING: soft, warm, a romantic glow.
- FLOWERS: petals (rose) used imaginatively - awesome! (ambience).
- HAVE SNUGGLE SPOT comfortable and easy; chocolates, wine and soft warm covers at reach.
- TV - OFF! PHONE - OUT OF SIGHT AND SOUND!! MUSIC - YES - must be TO you and your partner's liking! It's ALL about QUALITY TIME.
- ROMANCE is NOT a QUICKIE!!!
- DO SOMETHING SPECIAL - how about a picnic spread on the living room floor; if both of you love outdoors, how about camping under the moonlight in the backyard; if you're thinking what can I do to make sure as little clothes are on as possible you're already in trouble. THINK QUALITY TIME TOGETHER. (ROMANCE is NOT a QUICKIE!)
- IF you are in a committed relationship, how about doing exactly what your partner would most enjoy.
- ROMANCE is NOT about breaking the bank. DON'T!! It will ONLY ADD STRESS. If that's ALL your partner wants, start stepping! Healthy romance is the sweetest romance.
- BAD BREATH
- POOR BODY ODOR
- EXes IN THE CONVERSATION (ROOM) - real or imagined!!!
- PSYCHOs - If you're planning on surprising someone by luring that person into your amazing romantic room, someone who has no romantic interest in you and has no idea of your romantic interest in them, DON'T! You are Psycho!!! You might not survive. Snuggle a pillow. Better yet, get new friends.
I LOVE THEE by Eliza Acton
I love thee, as I love the calm
Of sweet, star-lighted hours!
I love thee, as I love the balm
Of early jes'mine flow'rs.
I love thee, as I love the last
Rich smile of fading day,
Which lingereth, like the look we cast,
On rapture pass'd away.
I love thee as I love the tone
Of some soft-breathing flute
Whose soul is wak'd for me alone,
When all beside is mute.